Touchstone—A Journal of Mere Christianity
The Fellowship of St. James
P.O. Box 410788
Chicago, IL 60641
Letters to editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website/Login help: email@example.com
Subscription Inquiries / Shopping Cart Assistance:
One of the reasons Touchstone exists is to encourage conversation among Christians, so we welcome letters responding to recent articles or raising matters of interest to our readers. However, because the space is limited, please keep your letters under 400 words. All letters may be edited for space and clarity when necessary. firstname.lastname@example.org
• For general editorial policies or to submit an article, please see our Submission Guidelines.
• To submit a book review, please see our Book Review Submission Guidelines.
• For permission to reprint an article or post it on a webpage, contact email@example.com or call 1-773-481-1090. (Please note that permission is required to photocopy articles for distribution, though permission for adult education classes, Bible study groups, and the like will almost always be granted.)
• To order back issues, visit the FSJ online store, or call 1-877-375-7373.
• To download a pdf of the Rate Card, click here. The card includes the closing dates for reserving ad space for this year’s issues.
• To book ads, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-815-398-8569.
• The Fellowship of St. James offers other publications in addition to Touchstone and the Daily Devotional Guide.
• To order our Calendar of the Christian Year, click here.
• To find out about upcoming events, click here.
• You may also contact email@example.com with questions about The Fellowship of Saint James and its publications and programs.
• To learn about the editors and staff, click here.
Full access to the online archives (over 30 years of content): $19.95
Full access to the online archives PLUS 6 issues of the magazine sent to your mailbox: $39.95
the current issue
the 2019 conference
the 2018 conference
All the Lonely People: The Corrosive & Far-Reaching Fallout of the Sexual Revolution by Anthony Esolen
The Truth About Men & Church: Robbie Low on the Importance of Fathers to Churchgoing
A Sin Which Can Be Forgiven: Toward a Biblical Perspective on Divorce and Remarriage in the Churches Today by Peter Toon
Feral Sexuality: Anthony Esolen on the Inhuman Transformation of Transgenderism
Most Excellent Theophilus: by Patrick Henry Reardon
Anno Domini 2020
The St. James Calendar of the Christian Year—
The Daily Devotional Guide
by Patrick Henry Reardon