Touchstone—A Journal of Mere Christianity
The Fellowship of St. James
P.O. Box 410788
Chicago, IL 60641
Subscription inquiries: 800-283-8333
Download the Advertising Rate Card (pdf)
One of the reasons Touchstone exists is to encourage conversation among Christians, so we welcome letters responding to recent articles or raising matters of interest to our readers. However, because the space is limited, please keep your letters under 400 words. All letters may be edited for space and clarity when necessary. firstname.lastname@example.org
• For general editorial policies or to submit an article, please see our Submission Guidelines.
• To submit a book review, please see our Book Review Submission Guidelines.
• For all Touchstone subscription services, click here or call 800-283-8333.
• For all Daily Devotional Guide subscription services, click here or call 800-283-8333.
• If you are unable to get a subscription question answered or a problem resolved to your satisfaction using these links or phone numbers, please contact email@example.com, or call 1-877-375-7373.
• For permission to reprint an article or post it on a webpage, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-773-481-1090. (Please note that permission is required to photocopy articles for distribution, though permission for adult education classes, Bible study groups, and the like will almost always be granted.)
• To order back issues, visit the FSJ online store, or call 1-877-375-7373.
• To download a pdf of the Rate Card, click here. The card includes the closing dates for reserving ad space for this year’s issues.
• To book ads, contact email@example.com or call 1-815-398-8569.
• The Fellowship of St. James offers other publications in addition to Touchstone and the Daily Devotional Guide.
• To order our Calendar of the Christian Year, click here.
• To find out about upcoming events, click here.
• You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about The Fellowship of Saint James and its publications and programs.
• To learn about the editors and staff, click here.
the 2018 conference
Full access to the online archives (over 30 years of content): $19.95
Full access to the online archives PLUS 6 issues of the magazine sent to your mailbox: $29.95
from our sponsors
the current issue
top articles online
Watchful Dragons: Neil Gaiman's Brush with Narnia Lingers by Russell D. Moore
The Truth About Men & Church: Robbie Low on the Importance of Fathers to Churchgoing
Sanger's Victory: How Planned Parenthood's Founder Played the Christians—and Won by Allan Carlson
The Abusive Society: The Far Country of Sexual Rebellion by James M. Kushiner & James Hitchcock
The Genuine Preacher: What All Clergy Can Learn from Billy Graham by Robert Hart
the 2017 conference
the 2016 conference
Purchase and download the conference talks
Anno Domini 2018
The St. James Calendar of the Christian Year—
CLOSEOUT SALE: Only $7.95
The Daily Devotional Guide
by Patrick Henry Reardon