Touchstone—A Journal of Mere Christianity
The Fellowship of St. James
P.O. Box 410788
Chicago, IL 60641
Subscription inquiries: 800-283-8333
Download the Advertising Rate Card (pdf)
• For general editorial policies or to submit an article, please see our Submission Guidelines.
• To submit a book review, please see our Book Review Submission Guidelines.
• For all Touchstone subscription services, click here or call 800-283-8333.
• For all Daily Devotional Guide subscription services, click here or call 800-283-8333.
• If you are unable to get a subscription question answered or a problem resolved to your satisfaction using these links or phone numbers, please contact email@example.com, or call 1-877-375-7373.
• For permission to reprint an article or post it on a webpage, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-773-481-1090. (Please note that permission is required to photocopy articles for distribution, though permission for adult education classes, Bible study groups, and the like will almost always be granted.)
• To order back issues, visit the FSJ online store, or call 1-877-375-7373.
• To download a pdf of the Rate Card, click here. The card includes the closing dates for reserving ad space for this year’s issues.
• To book ads, contact email@example.com or call 1-815-398-8569.
• The Fellowship of St. James offers other publications in addition to Touchstone and the Daily Devotional Guide.
• To order our Calendar of the Christian Year, click here.
• To find out about upcoming events, click here.
• You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about The Fellowship of Saint James and its publications and programs.
• To learn about the editors and staff, click here.
Get 1 year (6 issues) of Touchstone delivered to your door PLUS complete access to the online archives—over 30 years of award-winning articles—for only $29.95.
Special offer: A 1-year Touchstone print subscription PLUS complete online access for your friend or loved-one—over 30 years of award-winning articles.
the current issue
top articles online
A Requiem for Friendship: Why Boys Will Not Be Boys & Other Consequences of the Sexual Revolution by Anthony Esolen
A Sin Which Can Be Forgiven: Toward a Biblical Perspective on Divorce and Remarriage in the Churches Today by Peter Toon
Calculating Christmas: The Story Behind December 25 by William J. Tighe
Faith Against Faith: Whittaker Chambers, Potemkin Villages & the Ongoing War by Anthony Esolen
The Natural Laws of Sex: What We Lose When We Forget What Sex Is For by J. Budziszewski
the 2017 conference
the 2016 conference
Purchase and download the conference talks
other fsj publications
Anno Domini 2018
The St. James Calendar of the Christian Year—only $14.95
The Daily Devotional Guide
by Patrick Henry Reardon